Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Trapped In Diagon Alley

THIRDLY, I am reading Harry Potter. I actively resisted the books for the 10 years the series has been out, trying to convince my friends of the error of their ways. Everyone was obsessed with these books and the movies and I could not understand the value of such childish novells. Ask my friends, I fought valiantly to keep myself free from J.K. Rowling's magical binds. H O W E V E R as you can now plainly see, I am hooked. Or maybe hoodwinked into being hooked. At any rate, I am currently re-reading the sixth book (Half-Blood Prince) because I rushed through it just trying to get to the 7th book. But SO MUCH happened in it that I am reading it again before proceeding just to make sure I get it, because sometimes I DON'T GET IT. In my face.

8/1/07 - I am finally on book 7 and I cannot believe any of it. Action from page one to the end, I tell you! I will probably read this one again, too. Although, I will be buying the 4th and final book of the Twilight series tonight...

No comments: