
My family recently came out to Utah for my dad's family reunion. I have family all around me out here! My mom's brother is in Sandy; Dad's brothers in Highland and Lehi; Dad's parents in Cedar Hills. :) Oh, the happiness of family! I love it! ( I am trying to convince Becca to set up her own blog so she can put up all the pictures she took of everyone... I just chose my favorites to post here.)

Abby with her favorite little man...er, um little statue of the armor of a man. That's it! Her knight in shining armor!

Hilarious? Yes. Abby with a gun and a snarl on her face..."Art's got a gun!" Love it.

Bec and I...we love playing together, we do. She is absolutely amazing!


1 comment:
That looks like so much fun! and seriously, this goes for the post before and this one: Becca should be a photographer. DANG!
Post a Comment